Aims and Vision
At Dryden School we aim to:
- Ensure we provide a happy, safe, nurturing and enjoyable learning environment which maximises learning and achievement for all
- Develop strong partnerships with parents/carers to meet the needs of our pupils and students
- Build strong effective relationships with all our multidisciplinary colleagues
- Offer a curriculum that is creative, relevant, enterprising, exciting, motivating and reflects (pupils and students) individual preferences and needs
- Promote respect, well -being, ambition, confidence and self -esteem.
- Develop independent living skills to equip students with knowledge and skills to support their future.
- Ensure a successful transition to adulthood and life after school.
- Support our students to develop a fulfilling role in society
‘Nurture today for an outstanding tomorrow’