Teaching Assistant – Permanent
Hill Top School
One position required immediately/One position required wef Sept 17.
The Governors are seeking to appoint two vibrant, positive teaching assistants to add to a well-established staff team at Hill Top School. This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking Federation.
Teaching Assistant; Level 3 (Grade E with SSA) Term time only 37 hours per week (pro rata).
As with all posts in school, you must have the flexibility to work anywhere in the school.
We are looking for a successful and enthusiastic teaching assistant with determination to make things happen.
We need you to be:
- Committed, creative and enthusiastic
- A good classroom practitioner
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to lead work with individuals or small groups of pupils
- Able to demonstrate good behaviour management skills.
- Able to respond to a wide range of special needs and provide support to all pupils which may include personal care.
If you are interested in applying for this post you will need to complete an application form online or request a pack from the school office.
Hill Top School is committed to the protection and safety of all pupils and students and will implement a rigorous recruitment process. The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check.
Please apply online at gateshead.gov.uk or contact the school for an application form at firstname.lastname@example.org